Non-Surgical Facelift (Silhouette Lift or Thread Lift)
Non-Surgical Facelifts or Silhouette Thread Lifts is a unique facial rejuvenation procedure that elevates sagging facial skin without the need for surgery, scars or anesthesia. The procedure can safely be performed in an outpatient setting. The procedure is performed by placing small and resorbable suspension sutures into the fat layer of the skin, the suture and cones structure repositions fat and tissues of the face that have become wrinkled and droopy over time. The procedure results in a natural and rejuvenated look, giving a more fresh and youthful appearance without the invasiveness of surgery. A typical Silhouette Soft treatment will take approximately 45-60 minutes, depending on the quantity of sutures needed for the desired effect. Give our office a call today and book your free consultation to learn more!
- Improve definition in jawline
- Reduce Jowling
- Improve skin quality
Non-Surgical Facelifts offer an alternative to surgery with minimal or no down time. You may experience mild discomfort, bruising and redness temporarily. Please follow the post-treatment recommendations listed below.
- Apply a cold pack immediately after the procedure if required
- Pain or discomfort can be managed with over the counter pain medication
- No makeup to be worn for 24 hours
- Sleep face up, elevated on pillows for the next 3-5 nights
- Wash, shave and dry face gently without rubbing for the next 5 days
- Avoid over exposure to direct sunlight and do not use tanning beds for the next 2 weeks
- Avoid sports, in particular high impact sports for 2 weeks
- Avoid excessive facial movements for 2 weeks
- Do not use steam rooms or saunas for 3 weeks
- Avoid facial massages and facial aesthetic treatments for 4 weeks